organic matcha green tea powder (3 x 1kg)
Tootsi’s organic matcha green tea powder is a bright, jade green powder made from premium, finely-milled green tea leaves. Deeply earthy in flavor, matcha powder is powdery in texture and dissolves naturally in warm water. Matcha powder is ideal for adding to beverages, baked goods, vinaigrettes, and more.
- Authentic matcha from Japan
- Very high in vitamin A, which supports healthy skin
- Source of vitamin C, a dietary antioxidant
Ingredients for 1 cup of tea:
- 1 tsp Matcha
- 1 cup of water at a temperature of 180°F (82°C)
1) In a bowl, add hot water and whisk in order to warm the bowl. Discard water after a minute.
2) Bring 1 cup of water to temperature using a thermometer
3) Place 1 tsp of Matcha to the warm bowl then slowly add the hot water. Whisk rapidly until the mixture becomes frothy. Pour into a cup and enjoy!
Organic green tea.
Per 2 tsp ( 5 ) g
Pour 2 c. à thé ( 5 ) g
% Daily Value *
% Valeur Quotidienne*
|Fat / Lipides 0 g||0 %|
Saturated / Saturés 0 g
+Trans / trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 3 g||1 %|
|Fibre / Fibres 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars/ Sucres 0 g|
|Protein / Protéines 1 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium / Sodium 0 mg||0 %|
|Potassium 125 mg||3 %|
|Calcium / Calcium 40 mg||3 %|
|Iron / Fer 0.5 mg||3 %|
* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
* 5% ou moins c'est peu, 15% ou plus c'est beaucoup