organic mung beans
Tootsi’s Organic Mung Beans are dried legumes that can be used in both sweet and savory recipes. Mung beans can also be used for sprouting, added to salads, soups, made into dips, and much more.
- Certified organic
- Dried mung beans
- Excellent source of protein, fiber, and iron
- Low in calories
- A source of complex carbohydrates
- Can be used for sprouting
- Cooks in boiling water for approx. 45 minutes
- Add to soups, salads, stews, etc.
- Can be used to make dips, spreads, etc.
Organic mung beans. It is a raw agriculture product. Although it has been mechanically cleaned before packaging, some foreign material may be present. Sort and wash before using.
Per 1/4 cup ( 35 ) g
Pour 1/4 tasse ( 35 ) g
% Daily Value *
% Valeur Quotidienne*
|Fat / Lipides 0.4 g||1 %|
Saturated / Saturés 0.1 g
+Trans / trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 22 g||8 %|
|Fibre / Fibres 6 g||24 %|
|Sugars/ Sucres 2 g|
|Protein / Protéines 8 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 5 mg||0 %|
|Potassium 450 mg||10 %|
|Calcium / Calcium 50 mg||5 %|
|Iron / Fer 2.25 mg||13 %|
* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
* 5% ou moins c'est peu, 15% ou plus c'est beaucoup