elan org. flax seeds 8/275g
* Trademark of the Canadian Celiac Association. Used under license.
Elan Organic Flax Seeds are newly packaged in a convenient resealable bag. Flax seeds can be eaten whole or ground into a powder. Flax seeds are ideal for snacking, baking, or topping foods, such as yogurt, cereal, granola, salads, and much more.
For more information on Elan products and standards, please visit ElanBio.com.
- Packaged in a 275g bag
- Certified organic, kosher, and gluten-free
- Vegan friendly
- Excellent source of fiber and protein
- A source of iron and calcium
- Packed with omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants
Organic flax seeds.
Per 1/4 cup ( 40 ) g
Pour 1/4 tasse ( 40 ) g
% Daily Value *
% Valeur Quotidienne*
|Fat / Lipides 17 g||23 %|
Saturated / Saturés 1.5 g
+Trans / trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 12 g||4 %|
|Fibre / Fibres 11 g||44 %|
|Sugars/ Sucres 0 g||0 %|
|Protein / Protéines 7 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 45 mg||2 %|
|Potassium 350 mg||7 %|
|Calcium / Calcium 100 mg||9 %|
|Iron / Fer 2.25 mg||13 %|
* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
* 5% ou moins c'est peu, 15% ou plus c'est beaucoup