elan org. raw brazil nuts 8/185g
* Trademark of the Canadian Celiac Association. Used under license.
Elan Organic Brazil Nuts are newly packaged in a convenient resealable bag. Whole, decadent Brazil Nuts are ideal for snacking, or can be chopped and used in cooking, baking, or for topping foods, such as cereal, granola, soups, salads, and more.
For more information on Elan products and standards, please visit ElanBio.com.
- Packaged in a 185g bag
- Certified organic, kosher, and gluten-free
- Vegan friendly
- Good source of protein and fiber
- High in selenium and vitamin E, which help prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases
Organic brazil nuts.
Per 1/4 cup ( 30 ) g
Pour 1/4 tasse ( 30 ) g
% Daily Value *
% Valeur Quotidienne*
|Fat / Lipides 20 g||27 %|
Saturated / Saturés 5 g
+Trans / trans 0 g
|Carbohydrate / Glucides 4 g||%|
|Fibre / Fibres 2 g||8 %|
|Sugars/ Sucres 1 g|
|Protein / Protéines 4 g|
|Cholesterol / Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium / Sodium 1 mg||0 %|
|Potassium 200 mg||4 %|
|Calcium / Calcium 50 mg||4 %|
|Iron / Fer 0.75 mg||4 %|
* 5% or less is a little, 15% or more is a lot
* 5% ou moins c'est peu, 15% ou plus c'est beaucoup